With the change of seasons we can find our skin feeling dry, scaly and itchy and of course those yummy winter foods that we indulge in that may have left us feeling a little sluggish, bloated and low on energy.
As the biggest living organ our skin can be impacted by internal and external factors so it is essential that we continue to support it by helping with the decongestion and stimulating new cell reproduction.
So why not try our treatments – these include a technique of dry brushing the skin, this has many benefits such as:
- Removing dead layers of skin and other outer impurities
- Stimulates and increases blood circulation
- Helps release fatty deposits under your skin’s surface
- Boosts the Lymphatic system
- Rejuvenates your cells
- Strengthens your immune system
- Increases muscle tone and improves skin texture
This is then followed by an hour massage to continue with stimulation of the circulatory and lymphatic system as well as:
- Reducing muscle tension
- Reduction of stress hormones
- Increasing joint mobility and flexibility
- Heightened mental alertness
- Reducing anxiety and depression
With the many benefits encompassed in this treatment you will be left feeling relaxed and your skin silky smooth and rebalanced to continue to support your body in eliminating toxins and boosting your immune system.
The Bliss treatment also includes a 30 minute reflexology. So why not give your body and skin the boost it needs today, contact Tegan a call on 62 95 0400 to make an appointment.
Please note: There are some contra-indications in relation to this treatment, such as pregnancy, untreated heart, liver or kidney conditions.