If you are experiencing frequent episodes of anxiety or depression you are not alone. Around 1 in 7 Australians have a diagnosed anxiety condition and more than 1 in 10 are taking anti-depressants.
In this seminar Integrative GP, Dr Orla Teahan will share her knowledge of evidence based and holistic approaches to overcoming anxiety and depression including:
- When and how to transition safely off medication
- The key strategies to rebuilding your resilience and wellness
- Hormones, blood sugar, gut health and mood
- Essential nutrients to support your mental health
- Mindfulness and meditation
There will be time for discussion and your questions are very welcome.
- Date: Thursday 6th April
- Time: 7.30 to 9.00pm
- Venue: East Hotel, 69 Canberra Ave, Kingston (Parking off Oxley St)
- Cost: $27.50 + bring a friend for an extra $5.50
Bookings essential. To reserve your seats please call Live Well now on 62950400 or purchase tickets below.