Could the foods you're eating be harming your fertility?
If you have been trying to fall pregnant without success you’re not alone, around one in 5 couples in Australia need assistance to get pregnant.
Is Your Diet Holding You Back?
A recent Harvard University study showed an 80% decrease in infertility levels when couples changed to a healthier diet.
You too can adopt a healthier diet that maximises your fertility levels.
find out the foods that:
- Disrupt your delicate hormone balance and make it hard for you to fall pregnant.
- Increase the time it takes you to fall pregnant and double your chance of miscarriage
- Lower mens libido and reduce their sperm quality
- Cause systemic inflammation and damage to cell membranes
- Harm your fertility levels and are linked to genetic issues in your offspring.
Live Well's free report, prepared by Naturopath Shanna Choudhary explains what foods to avoid and which foods will boost your fertility. This knowledge may be all that is in the way of you getting pregnant.
Foods To Avoid If You Want To Get Pregnant
Enter your name and email address below and get instant access to this report.